Vacuum induction high temperature graphite furnace adopts the medium frequency induction heating principle in a vacuum or inert gas conditions by allowing the induction coil generating an alternating magnetic field, and then the graphite crucible and the induction coil generates eddy currents were self-heating. Graphite crucible is to produce high temperature and make radiation to the workpiece to reach the desired temperature. Applications: sintering process for carbon materials, carbon fiber and other composite materials graphitization.
- High automatic, it can be fully automation with the furnace model simulation display and real-time display device when running. It can be equipped with PLC controller and human-machine interface control system.
- Very safe, using PLC to achieve security chain, with sound-lightalarm when over-temperature, sensor burnout, over pressure of furnace and water, water flow, water temperature is too high.
- It can be equipped with a built-in or external fast-cooling system, improving the working efficiency
- Advanced temperature, vacuum detection instruments and sensor components to ensure reliability of the equipment
- Energy-saving, special made coil and insulation structure, power output stability, high electrical efficiency.