Vacuum bottom loading induction sintering furnace is a kind of intermediate frequency sintering induction heating equipment. Mainly for the sintering of copper-tungsten alloy, aluminum, nickel and cobalt permanent magnet, NdFeB, carbon fiber and graphite-based, carbon-carbon composite material, silicon carbide products, tungsten and molybdenum and other high-temperature sintering vacuum or atmosphere alloy material. The highest sintering temperature is up to 2550 ℃.
- High automatic, it can be fully automation with the furnace model simulation display and real-time display device when running. It can be equipped with PLC controller and human-machine interface control system.
- Very safe, using PLC to achieve security chain, with sound-lightalarm when over-temperature, sensor burnout, over pressure of furnace and water, water flow, water temperature is too high .
- It can be equipped with a built-in or external fast-cooling system,improving the working efficiency
- Energy-saving, special made coil and insulation structure, power output stability, high electrical efficiency.
- It adopts the bottom loading, convenient charging and discharging .